Our robust analysis of a company’s performance emphasizes the following:
- The quality of earnings
- The quality of significant cash flows and related trends
- The impact of accounting policies and practices on financial performance
- Historical and projected operating cost structure, including its underlying composition, consistency with value creating strategies, etc.
- Projected synergies and cost savings
- The quality and realizability of assets
- Working capital trends, requirements and potential impact on the purchase price
- Disclosed liabilities, potential exposures, commitments, and contingencies
- Analysis of tax reporting, exposures and positions.